03 June 2012

NYX Lipgloss swatches

Long time no speak post!
Here are a whole lot of NYX lipgloss swatches for you :)
To get an idea of what the colour will look like from further away, try to 'blur' your eyes - I have a lot of lines on my lips so close up photos are not very forgiving!
I am also around NC30/NC35 or MUFE 140 if you want to compare your skin tone to mine.



BARE LIPS


NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss
(Lighting for photo directly below is 100% accurate)
L-R: clear, sugar pie, crystal soda, sweet heart, smokey look, nude pink, nude peach, candy shop, la-la-, dolly pink

clear
sugar pie
crystal soda
sweet heart

smokey look
nude pink (favourite)
nude peach (favourite)
candy shop
la-la-
dolly pink


NYX Xtreme Lip Cream
(These are AMAZING - like liquid lipstick - but smell bad)

L-R: dolly girl, spicy, bonfire, nude peach fuzz, natural

dolly girl
spicy
bonfire
nude peach fuzz (best name haha)

natural

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
(Nice finish after being freshly applied but very drying after a while)
 


L-R: antwerp, tokyo

antwerp
tokyo

NYX Girls Gloss
(Wouldn't repurchase as I never wear them - feels like kiddie makeup)
L-R: sorbet, whipped, peach

sorbet
whipped
peach


 
Hope this helped! 
xo  


21 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches babes!! Really helpful :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches love the new pink as well!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nude peach fuzz is my favorite. I have 5 of the soft matte LC, so I would like to see how the Xtreme LC compare. Thanks for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swatches; the mega shine nude peach is one of my favorite glosses! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide on a favourite, they all look so good haha. Thank you for some really good swatches! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love NYX products!
    http://sparkletude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. these swatches are in such good lighting, so accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the swatches! I just made an NYX order and I'm super excited!

    xoxo
    www.elinlikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vooral dolly girl en spicy van de Xtreme lip cream zijn erg mooi! Ik hou wel van dat wat fellere kleuren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im a swedish girl who love your make up tutorials. I found you on youtube!
    You get me inspired!
    I think you are really good. Im also a makeup artist.
    If you want to se who Iam så check my blog. www.nona.blogg.se
    Maybe we could give each other advice, that would be awesome!

    Kisses and hugs
    Jonna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woww los tienes todos, son preciosos todos very cutee :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love NYC products :-)

    www.beautystar09.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, how are u? I like your videos and blog very much and hope we can have a cooperation. You may check our video and website to know our products. Thanks.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/TBdresscom
    www.tbdress.com

    Have a nice day!
    Carol Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow very very nice products :)
    And so a lot. That's amazing.
    I don't have so much. I like the pictures to show the colour. I will follow you now. To see new products, reviews and so on. When you want you can visit my Blog. But it isn't famous or popular. :D
    Have a nice day .

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lip creams look amazing, NYX is so hard to get hold of in the UK.
    how can I follow your blog Hun? Are you on bloglovin?
    I've just started my own lil beauty blog would ben great if you could check it out :)
    Megan xx
    www.maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE all the colours of NYX Xtreme Lip Cream and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream!!
    They are just....perfect! Look amazing on you :)
    I need to try them!
    *

    http://projectochic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lauren i really love this, the super close up HD images are just perfect to help myself and others see the true colours and what they go like on the lips, please keep doing these, they are very useful please also check out my blog http://hopelessbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, the Dolly Pink looks amaze on you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heei Lauren forgotten here is an article about you http://a-s-b-l-o-g.blogspot.ro/p/laurem.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really love all these colors. Especially Tokyo. Not too sure how I feel on matte lipgloss yet?! Love the HD images, gives everyone a real idea of the the true color.

    Morganashleymakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete